Thursday, November 26, 2009

Roll Me To The Couch, Please.

As is tradition on Thanksgiving: I ate too much. It's a lovely kind of "full", though. A happy sort of "stuffed". 21 of us gathered at my parent's house & it was the usual Turkey Day procession: Loud kids. Lots of yummy food. Too many people gathered in a cozy house=hot. Football on the television. Piles of dishes needing washed while I find some excuse to avoid helping out- such as a Wii bowling competition. Little ones getting tired & cranky. Time to leave. The End.

I left my camera at mom's house, so no photos this time around. How weird. I feel kinda naked.

More tape & moving paper will be purchased tomorrow so we can continue on with the packing. No, I didn't complete my goal of getting all packed up by Thanksgiving. But, we are ALMOST done & that is awesome! I feel like this is such boring stuff to talk about, but since I closed up my Etsy shop until December 7th & all my crafty things are packed away, I have nothing much else to do or talk about now.

Oh, I DID create a fan page for WhiMSy love on Facebook. A lot of you were asking about that. So, yeah, become a fan! It's in the beginning stages & I really have no idea what I'm doing. I want it to be a collaboration of happy & crafty. I'm not sure how to build upon that theme yet, but I'll learn as I go.

4 more days left to soak up time with my friends & family.

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice and safe trip "home". Hope you all love the new life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I'm a fan now! And glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.