Wednesday, November 4, 2009

What is it?


This is a most awesome creation designed by my 7 year old & I. And what does it do?


It will be the display piece for my Bug Catcher/Treasure Keeper Necklaces at the only holiday bazaar I'll be participating in this year, December 5th & 6th. I've been trying to think of some creative ways to display my handmade goodies. So, I grabbed the tinker toys & my kidlet & I went to work. The little blue piece at the tippy-top has a slit in it & is the perfect spot for some signage. (The sign is still a work-in-progress.)

It's been fun to see the identity of this year's stuff morph into its own little bright & wacky collection. Last year's table was pretty soft & vintage-looking in comparison.
And it's kinda nice to have a starting point now to get inspiration from.
Anyway, just had to share 'cause I was so excited about it!

8 comments:

  1. That is such a great idea! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!

    awesome!


    I decide to be your follower~

    and i linked you already^^

    again,
    you are adorable!

    keep updating your blog yea!^^


    I'll always be here~^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a brilliant idea! There is NO way you could have purchased anything that would have been better. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first photo angle. It looks HUGE...at first, I thought...did they find a super cool jungle gym that looks like ginormous tinkertoys?! ;-p

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.