Sunday, January 10, 2010

Week in Review


Pretty mellow week: Reading. Coloring. Snowflake-catching. Superhero jumping.
And my big news?? I FINISHED UNPACKING!!!!! Yeehaw! The art studio still has a few wee messes, but they are happy messes that I don't mind organizing. At least I'm not stepping over piles of things, tripping over stuff or looking at UGLY boxes anymore! I admit there are a few boxes left to unpack in the storage area. They are full of pictures & albums & memorabilia: An organizational project that overwhelms me to even think about. We'll worry about that another day year.

Very soon I'll be tidying up, stocking the kitchen shelves with fun eats, & preparing a cozy place for Tia to stay. She arrives Wednesday & I'm so excited! Oh the fun we'll have! And, we might just let you in our some of our tomfoolery & merriment.

Happy Monday!
*Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new blog design :)

    Have fun with Tia!! I bet you're both uber excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for tomfoolery and merriment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.