Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MoCo Tour {numero uno}

This is the first Morrill County photo hunting adventure that I took 2 weeks ago with my friend Susan & the girls. I had so much fun that I decided to make a weekly thing of it. (Susan recently dubbed them "MoCo Tours" & I love it!) We just grab our photo gear, hop in the car & roam. We don't know what we'll find. Discovering where I live & seeing my surroundings in this way has been an adventure. And I want to share the fun I have! Going out also helps me get photos & inspiration for my {WhiMSy love...in print}newspaper column & MoCo Photo feature each week.
Click HERE to see this 1st MoCo Tour set on flickr. I can't wait to show you the latest MoCo Tour I took last weekend!

Our little fam has been so busy since moving here 3 1/2 months ago that the girls haven't even had a chance to get out & explore much. Needless to say, this first journey was a grand event. When we got home from our trip, Zoey said "Mom, today was so special! How'd it get to be that way?"
Nikki

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.