Sunday, March 14, 2010

Week in Review: March 8-14

I've been fighting the yucks all week. But it hasn't gone past sniffles, sneezes & sinus stuff. I've hardly gotten any sleep & it's taken me all week to feel caught up.
On Thursday I spoke to a MOPS group via Skype about 'craftin' with yer kidlets'. It went OK. I was nervous & it seemed to go by so quickly. I hardly remember what I said.
Oh, & I decided, since I work at the newspaper, to actually start READING it. I discovered an auction happening down the road on the weekend. So, I checked it out & ended up staying almost all day. I bid, & won, a few crafty themed items including 29 pounds of vintage fabric. No, I'm not crazy. And yes, I weighed it.
The highlight of my week had to be a photo adventure I took on Sunday afternoon with the kidlets & my new pal Susan.We drove around Morrill County & snapped pictures left & right & up & down. I even introduced Susan to the jumpy photo. Yahoo!!!! We all had a blast! I cannot tell you how happy this adventure made me. If I wasn't smiling on the outside, I was smiling on the inside. The whole time.
I didn't get so much craftin' in this weekend. But this Tuesday I'll be having some crafty fun with the ladies of my church. Should be fun! Giggles, munchies & craftin'. That's the plan.
I've got a fun tutorial I'm finishing up this week for the blog.
And a late--but worth the wait--celebration for my Etsy shop happening this week!
*Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.
Happy Monday!
Nikki

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fun week!!


    i'd love having a new place to discover-

    and all that fabric?! what a score!!

    well, besides the head cold- which we all had this week too. Funny how the same thing seems to happen all over the us at the same time...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.