Friday, April 23, 2010

{a farm invitation}

Last weeked the girls & I (& my visiting mom, dad & grandmother) headed out to experience farm life.
We collected chicken eggs, milked goats, went on a horse-n-wagon ride, made friends with loads of dogs, scared some sheep, pet the goats (& fell in love with "Mr. Fancy"), spotted some yak, walked through more poop then I ever thought possible in one day, rode horses, & ate homemade cookies.
Thank you, Bob & Celeste, for giving us such a special day!












 



4 comments:

  1. priceless pics, love the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's wonderful that you got to do that... how I miss farm country!! That horse with the blue eye was neat-o!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time!!

    I want farm animals.
    But I don't want to take care of them...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures! Please tell me what you use to make the photo collages (week in review)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.