Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Break: Day 14




It was the last full day in Cheyenne for our mini-mini-mini vacay. We packed in the fun with a trip to the Botanic Gardens (pictures coming tomorrow), & after lunch at the hotel, we found a Barnes & Noble where we relived a family "tradition" of vegging out with books & sipping yummy drinks. It was heaven.

Then it was a quick stop to Pier 1 where I scored an outdoor patio rug for 8 bucks (Is it so sad that I've had SO much fun shopping? I need to get out more.), & dinner at a fast food joint. Back to the hotel for naps (mommy & daddy took one), swimming, a cuddle in bed with a family movie (Alice in Wonderland), popcorn & finally...snoozing.

I've loved getting out, taking a break from the norm, & experiencing new stuff as a family. We totally plan on making these mini-mini-mini's a regular thing every few months.
After the adventure, it's always nice to return to home base. We head there in the morning...


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.