Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer Break: Day 34

I found today's "fun thing" idea from a book Tia gave me called the super duper art & craft activity book by Lynn Gordon. It's a great activity to do if it's a rainy day--or too hot to play outside. It's called "Touch & Draw" & I was surprised how much the girls loved it. They wanted to play again & again. And we did!

Fill a paper bag with 3-5 different objects. Exchange bags with the person next to you. Without looking inside the bag, feel the objects & then try to draw them on a piece of paper. It's fun to reveal the objects & see how close in likeness your drawing was!!!






2 comments:

  1. Very fun... I will try it with my niece!

    hope your summer has been great!

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.