Monday, June 28, 2010

Week in Review: June 21-27

I could've done a whole collage this week about the actual planning of Pazely's party. Because that's what most of my week was filled with. The day of the party was a seriously great day! I smile everytime I think about it. The tiny party guests had fun. I think the big grown up guests had fun too. I went on the slip-n-slide!!! And then I got to go kayaking for the first time that evening.
39 fun-filled days of summer break down. 54 more to go!!
I'm excited for all the fun still to be had!
Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pics of the party! Please tell me you saw the ice cream party stuff at Michaels....!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.