Saturday, July 3, 2010

Summer Break: Day 44

Our first rodeo. ♥
Our first funnel cake. ♥
(Just got home & too tired to upload pics. I'll add some tomorrow!)
Cowboys rock. ♥


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

********************************************************************
As promised, here's some photos of my fun yesterday. My heart beats with excitment just looking at these photos & remembering it all...

IMG_7997

IMG_8087

IMG_7995

IMG_8043

IMG_8246

IMG_8137
Off for more rodeo tonight!!!

2 comments:

  1. wow! Your first funnel cake! Pretty delicious, huh? They're super easy to make, just google them and you can find a recipe to make at home. Hope you had some yummy strawberries on top, or apples, or blueberries, or....LOL Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rodeo shots. My brother rode bulls for a while, back in his younger days. It's so fun to watch but, boy, those 8 seconds are l-o-o-n-g when it's your baby brother sitting on that bull!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.