Sunday, July 18, 2010

Week in Review: July 12-18


I saw 'Where the Wild Things Are' last week.
LOVE. Seriously.
"Feed me, woman!!" ((haha!))
DYING to see "Toy Story 3" & "Despicable Me"!!!!
In case you missed the WhiMSy love facebook fan page update: The girls & I have new Bug Catcher/Treasure Keeper Necklaces in the shop! Check 'em out! Perfect for Summer & all...
The fruit kabobs the girls & I had last week got me really thinking about grilling REAL meaty kabobs. Wouldn't a kabob party be fun? Like an end-of-summer celebration? I think I better put that on the to-do list.
Swim lessons have ended. And now the girls have Summer School for the next 2 weeks, which means 3 hours of kidless time every day for me. That will feel so weird!
Summer fun is sure doing its thing to keep the girls & I busy & happy.
But its end is nearing as school starts in exactly one month...

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.