Saturday, September 4, 2010

Thursdays are my best.

I love Thursdays. It's the day after cleaning day. And I am off from work. And I have no agenda. And I get to do what I want. And Mr. WhiMSy love knows that whatever I am doing, he is not allowed to give snarky remarks. Such as, when I stay in my pajamas all day. Or I plant myself on the couch all afternoon & declare myself stranded on an island. Or when I blast Billie Holiday on the stereo while baking banana walnut bread...




 This baking moment was inspired by my 6 year old who, after seeing the bruised bananas on the kitchen counter, told me, "Mom, I really wanted to eat a banana---but they're all DIRTY!"

5 comments:

  1. Hey!! I love your blog so cute & creative. I now am following. I was searching for blog button tutorials on google. Your blog came up& the tutorial was excellent, much easier than what I seen before as instructions. At least these instructions are easy to understand. I am not computer savvy so blog buttons are very new for me. Now I went through step by step & I thought I did everything right, but when I finished it came up with the link underneath & no picture. I did put the picture & I followed everything.

    I was wondering if you could please help. What do you think I possibly did wrong that the picture isn't showing up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those "dirty" bananas look like they made some yummy banana bread! I love when kids are funny, even if they don't mean to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your Thursday ideas! I think I'll declare myself stranded on my chaise lounge & read or watch movies!! Thanks for the grand idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like the perfect day! I've got some "dirty" bananas on the counter too....so I better get to baking! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This seriously made my mouth water. Mmmmmmm.....warm homemade bread:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.