Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wakey Wakey!

One of the best things I did this school year was to get my girls both alarm clocks. Yes, they're only 6 & {almost} 8, but they were really excited about the idea! I set their alarms to buzz a few minutes before my own alarm goes off every morning. This way, when I walk into their rooms I don't have to deal with cranky little kidlet monsters whining & wanting to sleep in.

Anyway, this morning, I woke up & walked into the kitchen. The girls had already bathed & were dressed in their school clothes. They were presently in the middle of making peanut butter & nutella sandwiches & packing their own lunches. There was only one pudding cup left & my 6 year old declared, "I gave it to Zoey because I want applesauce instead. It's more healthier."
I could get used to this.
I just want to know one thing: Is this what heaven looks like??

5 comments:

  1. YES! That's exactly what heaven must be like, except in heaven they do the dishes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwe...that is so sweet! Love it, and yes, that must be heaven (for moms at least)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure anywhere that has peanutbutter & Nutela sandwiches is heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is absolutly priceless! I LOVE IT A LOT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds close enough to heaven for me. What a great way for all to start the school days. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.