Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Week in Review: November 8-14



I've been absent the past two days on a pastor's wives retreat in Lexington, NE. Wow. What fun! I was so nervous to go, but it was really worth it. Only took three photos while I was gone--& one of 'em was the feet/bunkbed shot in the middle of the mosaic this week. That pretty much summarizes my days at the retreat: Resting. I connected with other pastor's wives, which is a first in the whole year my hubby has been a pastor. My spirit was rejuvenated. I came home refreshed & with an uplifted heart.

"Busy, busy, busy" is the theme this week. And I'll keep adding "busy's" as the weeks roll on. I know that's a theme a lot of you are experiencing also. With the holidays approaching there's lots to make, lots to do!
But I'm getting organized & my weekly planner is my friend.
Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.