Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week in Review: January 3-9

Knitting, knitting, knitting. My life is now consumed. And the housework has paused. And the piles are growing (worse than ever before), & the list of things I need to do is actually growing cobwebs.
I cannot stop. I love it. And yet, I haven't even purchased any knitting needles!! I keep grabbing things around the house to knit with. So far, it's been: pencils, disposable chopsticks (very blunt chopsticks, very hard to work with), proper pointy chopsticks & now paint brushes. Just found out how to knit on my very own fingers too!
HERE'S a fun link showing someone knitting cooked ramen noodles!
I'm also thinking some knitting graffiti/yarn bombing might be next on my list. I've got to do SOMETHING with all these practice stitches you know...

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for knitting .. I love it but it is summer here in OZ so too hot to do so, and I am in the middle of a cardigan .. oh well ... BTW I have followed your blog for ages, guess I have never commented before, so I love it, and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous. I really want to knit, but I just don't get it! I've had 3 people try to teach me and I just get all mixed-up. I'm knitting challenged.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.