Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Week in Review: January 31-February 6

Last week I got to accompany my photog friends & get snap happy at a wedding! I got lotsa practice with my BIG girl camera. But my main reason for accompanying them was to play the part of Polaroid Girl. I clicked away on a Fuji Instax Mini at the reception & got some fun shots. Talk about having to get out of your comfort zone. The best shots are taken at fairly close range. So, I had to get all up in people's grill. It was a fun bunch of wedding peeps.

I'm gearing up for Crafty Night tonight...& school Valentine parties on Thursday....& a 4 day weekend for the girls.
Happy week!
Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.