Thursday, April 7, 2011

I like birthdays.

I am literally exhausted by my day of pampering & being spoiled rotten with prezzies & birthday wishes. The only sadness that entered my day was the dumb wind that prevented me from eating my dessert---s'mores 'round the campfire with Mr. WhiMSy love & my 2 sweet kidlets. But, alas, tomorrow is another day. And I plan on celebrating all month long anyway. So, you know...
More pics in another post. Right now I'm laying my little birthday head on the pillow...
♥ 

3 comments:

  1. Yay, happy birthday to you! I hope you get to have those s'mores tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a GREAT birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this photo! And the light pen art is just crazy enough to be brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.