Monday, April 11, 2011

Week in Review: April 4-10


I felt so loved this week! What an awesome feeling. It was really great to be spoiled & pampered after a previous week of hard work & prepping & planning & late nights. But now it's back to a more normal routine. (Normal?? Who am I kidding.)

I'm excited for Crafty Night tomorrow night! *But I get so nervous beforehand.* (Just hoping everyone likes the projects I come up with.) It's gonna be the biggest Crafty Night yet too! I've set up a limited number of seating this month & all the spots have almost filled up. So, basically, all that means I'm gonna have a busy morning & afternoon tomorrow setting up. I really couldn't do these every month without the help of a few awesome friends. I love my Crafty Night crew. I look forward to it every month!! And I can't wait to take pictures & share the night with you all too.

Happy Monday!
Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.