Monday, April 4, 2011

Week in Review: March 28-April 3

About 75% of the photos in this picture mosaic are from the grand opening of ON3 Photography that I just helped plan & put together. It was a FANTASTIC night!!! In case you missed out on all the deets, click HERE to read the blog post. Good food, awesome atmosphere, beautiful building over 100 years old, live guitar music, comic polaroid booth, prizes, gift bags, mingling & laughter (& later: dancing & jumpy photos)...what's not to love??
The preparation for the grand opening consumed me for the past few weeks. I'm happy to get back to a semi-normal sleeping schedule & work on other projects.

And guess what the month of April brings?? Why, my birthday, that's what!! Celebratory plans are already in the works. I'm getting excited! And, in case you are curious, HERE is my WISH LIST from amazon.com. Now remember, it's always being updated & changed, so visit often. (HAHA!)

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.
Here's to a happy birthday week!!
(3 days & counting...)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! If yours is on the 7th, so is mine. I will be old enough though to be your grandmother - 66 years young. :-)


    jane1 at cp-tel dot net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.