Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer Diary Day 36: Silly Snack


Dear summer diary,
Tonight the girls had some friends over & watched a movie. I recently saw the most amazing fun & silly snack on pinterest & thought it'd be the perfect tasty eat for the kids! Click HERE to view it. (Does that link even work when people click on it??) Ok, I should be embarrassed by how horribly mine look. haha! But, SCORE: The kids loved 'em! Yes, sadly, my apples weren't all red & shiny & pretty like in the pinterest photo. And I didn't have mini marshmallows so I had to cut big ones with scissors. But my girls knew exactly what they were supposed to be: a mouth with teeth.


Nikki

6 comments:

  1. awesome. and yes, the link works ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made those for my kids too and they looked about like yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! I love it and personally, I think the cut up teeth are even funnier than the mini- perfect ones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are FANTASTIC!!! I'm definitely going to be doing this with my daughter this week- she'll LOVE it! Thanks for sharing all of your summer fun, I enjoyed it last year and am loving it this year too! We are now doing something similar- a little crafty activity each day! It's been a blast...and I wouldn't have thought of it w/o your posts last summer! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Link works but I want to know where the heck she got those *perfect* marshmallows. Her treats look like they had braces and yours had poor dental care growing up. LOL!!! Just had to say it, sorry... hey, it's all going to the same place, right? And it all tastes the same, which I bet is downright tasty, so it's all good. heheheh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.