Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week in Review: May 30-June 5

I can't believe that last week I was in Washington. Oh, it was so good to be with family. It was a short visit & of course it went by too quick. I knew it would. A part of me wishes I were still there. I miss my family very much. What tearful goodbyes I had with my mom & grandmother! I love that this mosaic lingers with some photographic memories from my trip.
(More photos soon from my visit. Did you hear I yarn bombed for the first time?)

I felt like this week was the first real chance at summer play with my girls. We've been on the go & finally have a bit of summer routine under our lazy belts. Swimming lessons have started. We're looking forward to the Summer Reading Program at the Library. We hope to fill our mellow days with many adventures.

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.