Thursday, August 4, 2011

Summer Diary Day 77: Glowstick Lanterns

Dear summer diary,
My little friend Pinterest has given me yet ANOTHER fab idea. Aren't these awesome? You simply take some glowsticks, crack 'em & get 'em glowin'. Then, break them open & shake the liquid inside a jar. Pop on a lid & you've got a lantern or nightlight for the evening! It was also suggested to line them up along a walkway. Maybe for Halloween? Any evening would be perfect though! The girls & I had fun with this one & I think we'll be doing it again soon...


Nikki

2 comments:

  1. looks smashing. but isn't that glow stuff kind of dangerous for you? not sure,just asking like. would love to try it too...
    micky

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this idea... i saw it on weheartit not that long ago and it makes for amazing photos as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.