Monday, September 26, 2011

Vote for me! I'm begging you!


Where's all my crafty fans at??
28 of you have voted. And, thanks for that!! But I need A LOT more votes to win this thing.
Do I feel like a loser currently being in last place? Yes.
Do I wanna win? Yes.
Am I begging you? Yes.
Am I desperate? Yes.
Click HERE to visit the post about voting in the "Do Something Crafty" Challenge. (The voting "ballot" is located on the right side of that blog.) My project is #1--the Chair Top Covers.
Voting continues through September 29th.

5 comments:

  1. Just Voted for you Nikki!! Super cute chair covers, I hope you win : )

    xoxo
    pink and green mama
    MaryLea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I voted! Great project...good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just voted for you. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done, Nikki :)
    maomaocrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.