Friday, November 11, 2011

Thankfulness: Day #11

I'm thankful for...
...cupcake-shaped turkeys.

That makes total sense, right? I love crafting with my girls. And when we get to work on a project together, it's just all the sweeter. I'm really thankful for all those moments I get with them. They are inspiring little munchkins. I know they won't want to craft with their mommy forever. I'll be so sad when they grow up big & are too cool for things like cupcake-shaped turkeys. But for now, I'm thankful, thankful, thankful for these creative occasions.

(*This disguise-a-turkey is Pazely's project for her 2nd grade class.)

3 comments:

  1. Wowza! Cute Gobblecakes! You and the girls are definitely my kinda people, because get a load of what I added to my sidebar this morning, then you'll know what I mean! (Hint: Look for the "special" cupcake.)

    http://sparkle-soup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We just did the exact same project for my daughter's preschool class. Her "tuh" key became Ariel in a clam shell! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! we disguised the same turkey into an Easter egg! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.