Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankfulness: Day #22

I'm thankful for...
...a helpful Mr.

He takes the girls to school every morning.
And helps with the dishes.
And vacuums.
And takes out the trash.
And does his own laundry. (Due to a "pink laundry" incident when we were first married. But, hey, the point is: he does his own laundry.)
And he sometimes helps with the rest of the laundry.
And he takes care of the bills.
And other stuff.

And I don't think I let him know enough how much I appreciate that.
(And the fact that I have no picture to accompany today's post is perfect. On the rare occasion he obliges, but mostly he hates it when I photograph him.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.