Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thankfulness: Day #7

I'm thankful for...
...a roof over my head.

This picture is from two years ago, within a week of moving into a house in
a little town in western Nebraska, 1200 miles away from family & friends back in Washington..
This is where we currently call home.
And I'm so grateful for my creative studio, all the room the girls have to play, my giant kitchen & plenty of space to invite friends over for big ole dinners or crazy game nights.

Earlier this week I was sitting at the dining table, working on the laptop, looking out the front door windows, watching giant snowflakes fall slowly from the sky.
And I was so happy to be inside, under this roof.

2 comments:

  1. Amen to that! I'm thankful I have a roof over my head too - a nice place to call home, my own little sanctuary.

    Too bad I'm so far away - game night sounds fun!!!

    Great photo, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it REALLY been 2 years already? Oh me, oh my--it just seems like a short time ago to me.
    Loved this post, but then, I always love your words/ideas/crafts/photos!
    Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.