Sunday, December 4, 2011

Week in Review: Nov. 28-Dec. 4

Last week I...
...was consumed with crazy holiday crafting for the shop.
...attended the first high school basketball game of the season!
...played with shrinky dinks.
...went on a TTV photo adventure.
...took a spontaneous 45 minute trip to eat pork tacos at my favorite Mexican restaurant.
...received a Crafty Swap package from Argentina!
...ate Chinese food with the Mr.
...Christmas shopped for the munchkins.
...played a prank on my youth group. (Complete with a video starring me & the Mr. Click HERE to view the "Mash the Mush" video. Read the description next to the video before watching.)
...watched my girls play in the snow.
...made an egg casserole for the first time. (Bacon instead of sausage.)
...hung the advent calendar.

For a photo play-by-play, click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.