Thursday, January 5, 2012

30 Bags in 30 Days: Day 23: Storage Closet


(I've got to finish this project! I've just GOT to!)
I've already completed 22 days.
7 more to go...
I'm purging at a snails pace. But still, it's getting done.
Day 23 brought me to the storage closet.
My storage closet houses boxes of holiday decor. It's not a lot of stuff, but it needed organized. It seriously looked like Easter had thrown up all over Christmas.
But, how convenient that Christmas just happened & I had to get all the decor out anyway.
1 bag of donation items & a Christmas tree later, & I was done.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you're hanging in there with this project! At first I thought it had to be 30 days in a row, which didn't work out so well for me, but now you've inspired me to get back to it, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.