Friday, April 13, 2012

37th Birthday-Denver-Wicked-Adventure Road Trip

Susan & I launch in 6 hours! Yes, I should be sleeping!!! Yes, I'm totally excited!!!
I just finished making THESE jam & cheddar roll-ups. Oh my. What a fun snack! (And perfect breakfast food for an early morning road trip.) See my comment on the pin for the exacts of MY version on the roll-ups. I snuck one, too. Fresh from the oven.

Can't wait to tell you all about our adventures. We've got 2 days to complete our 37 Random Acts of Kindness. My crazy bag of kindness tricks is all packed. I won't have computer access, so you might have to wait for pics & blog updates upon my return. You'll get the deets by Monday, the latest.
But please check out the WhiMSy love facebook page! I'll try to list our random fun & adventures along the way if I can!

Oh my goodness. Wicked?? I can hardly wait!!!! But I keep having nightmares that we miss the show.

It looks like the weather will be dreary & cold & wet while we're there. Is it weird that I brought extra shoes & socks in case we jump in one too many puddles?




2 comments:

  1. This certainly sounds fun...have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and watch out for the puddles, jump over them instead. X Roberta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.