Monday, April 30, 2012

Week in Review: April 23-29

Last week I...
...got sticky while tying donuts on strings. (For a youth group game.)
...talked to my mom for an hour & a half on the phone.
...watched the girls win their 5th soccer game in a row.
...listened to a storm.
...made THESE crockpot scalloped potatoes for the 2nd time.
...made THESE meatballs for the umpteenth time.
...took Pazely to a birthday party.
...climbed (& jumped) on hay bales.
...began the process of getting a custom domain name. (What a hassle I got myself into! Er, am still in.)
...walked in the rain.
...wrote.
...did a tiny bit of crafting.
...ate numerous bagels.
...watched the girls kayak.
...hung out at Subway for 3 hours talking with friends. (And then totally STUNK like Subway when I got home!)
...shipped orders.

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.