Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week in Review: April 9-15

Last week I...
...hosted Crafty Night: April 2012.
...was serenaded on kazoos, the Happy Birthday song.
...made granola bars.
...enjoyed the first Karette offering of the season, a blueberry milkshake. (The Karette is a local eatery that is only open part of the year.)
...laughed uncontrollably at THIS
...squealed when I recieved 8 never-read-before short stories I ordered from Amazon.com, written by my favorite author, Roald Dahl.
...saw Wicked!!!!!!
...walked in downtown Denver til my feetsies hurted.
...got a wake-up call from Elvis.
...performed 37 Random Acts of Kindness.
...found myself out of my comfort zone, many times.
...played Battleship.
...watched some favorite TV shows: Dancing with the Stars, Celebrity Apprentice, The Voice, & Once Upon a Time.
...spied tulips for the first time this spring.
...purchased a candy bar at Rocket Fizz, in Denver, that I haven't eaten since I was in Canada 18 years ago. (A Cadbury CRUNCHIE bar!!) 
...missed my girlies & the Mr.
...ate yummy foods.
...crafted.
...wrote.
...jumped.
...was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.