Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week in Review: April 30-May 6

Last week...
...I helped make sandcastles.
...I went meatless.
...I had a much needed coffee date with the Mr.
...I watched the girls perform as a dalmatian & a boxer in the school play.
...I made fork easels.
...I helped bury Zoey in the sand.
...I sent Crafty Night postcards.
...I wrote an article for the newspaper about my "37 Random Acts of Kindness".
...I helped Zoey change her earrings for the first time since getting them pierced a few months ago.
...I squealed at one of my Vintage Button Bouquets being featured in Mollie Makes magazine.
...I cheered the girls on during their last soccer game. (They won all 5 games this season!)
...I sipped bacon flavored soda. (NASTY.)
...I made chocolate chip cookies. (NOT NASTY.)
...I giggled at Zoey in a Sumo wrestling suit.
...I listened to this conversation: 
ZOEY (9): "How do you whistle?"
PAZELY (7): "You make your mouth like you're gonna kiss someone, but you have a hole in it."
...I wrote a skit for church & helped perform it on Sunday morning.
...I started reading "The Invisible Man" by H.G. Wells on my digital tablet. 

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

1 comment:

  1. Big Congrats on the Mollie Makes Shout Out! And too bad that the bacon soda tasted blech. Bacon beer is so tasty you woudl think there might be som similarities. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.