Thursday, December 20, 2012

Week in Review: December 10-16

Last week I...
...had a colonoscopy for the first time evers. Interesting procedure I tell you.
...made sugar cookies with the girls.
...helped with a Christmas party at my church, complete with cookie decorating & a hot cocoa bar.
...attended the girls school Christmas concert. (Zoey even had a little solo!)
...went out to lunch with the Mr.
...made rice krispie treats.
...knitted Christmas ornaments.
...exposed my girls to cheese-in-a-can for the first time.
...began wrapping prezzies.
...watched oodles of holiday movies.
...mailed Christmas gifts to nieces & a nephew.

Click HERE for a photo play-by-play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.