Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tiny Tushie Art

Here's a fun & unique last-minute giftie idea...

When my oldest (who's only 6) was a little baby I did the usual "handprint" gifts for the fam. Do you know what I'm talking about? Oh, you know: handprint on a plate, handprint framed in a picture, handprint on a card, handprint on a t-shirt, etc. etc. But, it got really old after a while. So, I made some baby tushie prints. (Emphasis on BABY.)
This is a 2-person job. Slather the hiney in paint, press it firmly onto a piece of heavy paper or matte board & put it in a frame!

Merry Tushmas!

9 comments:

  1. Ummm - okay - you don't mention where I can buy really huge pieces of paper for my tushie!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNEW someone would go there! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAH! Adorable!!

    WAY better than David Duchovny's!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's posts like this that make me love you most.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this reminds me of my four year old's favorite movie quote right now: "Cover your tushie!" {from Tinkerbell}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, what awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, why didn't I see this when Zack was tiny?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is so AWESOME! I also wish I would have come across this when my little one was still little.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, I did something similar about 8 years ago - MY heinie on canvas! I can honestly say 'I sold my a** on Ebay'!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.