Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Free Holiday Tags!



I recently found these adorable tags from Emily of 'the black apple'. Tags are those little bits on a package that I sometimes forget until last minute! Forget no more! Bella Dia has compiled a HUGE list of blogs & sites where you can download & print FREE gift tags---right from home! Also, check out Tipnut.com for another large stash of gift tag fun. Have fun looking through them all. (I did!)
I printed these onto sticker paper for a quick gift accessory.



Wrap on my friends!!

2 comments:

  1. i am having such a hard time picking out my favorites...thanks for adding to the list!! happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Very cute. Have you seen the ones on Fanciful Twist's blog?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.