Tuesday, May 8, 2012

DIY: Herb Favors: Plant Picks

 Tonight is the last Crafty Night before we break for summer. And I'm so excited because we're doing our 2nd ever 'Finders! Keepers!' event. (I'll post about it later tonight or tomorrow.)
For this evening's favors I bought a bunch of herbs to give to my Crafty Night friends. And then I came up with a silly, fun & easy plant pick.

SUPPLIES:
•cardstock
•"My Name Is..." sticker tags (I found 2 different styles at Walmart.)
•glue gun
•wooden skewers
•scissors (or a paper cutter)
•marker
•herbs

Simply place the stickers on the cardstock & cut around, leaving a border.
(I used my scalloped scissors to create rounded corners.)
Write "Herb" (hee hee!) on each sticker.
Glue the skewers to the back of each tag.
Poke them in your herbs & you're done!




I love to craft & giggle. 
At the same time.

7 comments:

  1. Hello, my name is Herb, and I'm a craftaholic... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nikki,

    This is too cute! I haven't met a Herb that I didn't like........

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a fun idea. Thanks for the smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable they would be so cute as markers in an herb garden! hi my name is basil......

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this - too funny. If your feeling chatty, I tagged you for a "share" type post that's going around. It's a just for fun - so no worries if you don't have time to bother :)

    http://almostunschoolers.blogspot.com/2012/05/11-on-12th.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I tell you I blogged about you here?

    http://www.bonnieblogyou.blogspot.com/2012/05/blog-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.