Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Announcing...This year's "WhiMSy love" Christmas Card!

Well, I had GREAT success at Kinko's today. That place is super cool. I'm always intimidated by that place, so I never go. But, my blog friend Laura suggested Kinko's as a solution to my at-home scanner problems. I walked inside the store & a very friendly sales associate-Elena-greeted me right away. (Phew!) You can use their computers for 30cents a minute. (Who knew?) Elena helped me scan my colored pencil drawings & burn them onto a CD. It took about 15 minutes. I quickly came home & printed a batch out & NOW I have my Christmas cards!! WOO-HOO! I'm sooooooo excited! I'm very happy with how they came out! And tomorrow they'll be for sale in the shop!

And after my Christmas card success, I munched on a tasty treat that my sweet mother made today. Every year she makes pink applesauce. It's made with those little red hot candies. When I ate it, it was still warm from the pot! And the house smelled delicious as well. Yummmmmmmm.......

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous, Nikki the cards are so amazing, I love them.
    Wow that applesauce is really red
    kara
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look great! Glad the Kinkos idea worked!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.