Friday, October 26, 2007

Carving Craftiness


Last night the girls were able to carve their pumpkins after their field trips to the pumpkin patch with their preschool classes. I know, I know--boring family stuff. But, I had to show off their craftiness. I cut out Zoey's pumpkin face after she designed it with a marker. Scott helped Pazely come up with a face--she wanted it to be scary. Pazely decided she liked Zoey's teeth better & so we may perform pumpkin reconstructive surgery before too long.
There will be no YOWZA! this Sunday as the fam will be taking a trip to Spokane this weekend. The girls are so excited about staying in a hotel. Weeeee! And I'm hoping we stumble upon some fun family Halloween stuff in the city. I always look forward to car trips & bringing along a bunch of crafty stuff to do along the way. I always pack my creative goodies & love to create while passing time away on road trips. Weeeeee! I'm hoping to have some ornaments finished so I can show them off at the beginning of next week.
Happy Weekend my blog friends!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. aww..your girls are soo pretty! hope you have lots of fun on your road trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the best pictures of your girls! Too cute. Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a fun weekend planned.
    Great job by the girls very spooky
    Kara
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.