Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Diva

These Purple Dress Notecards were created by Laura at Katydid Designs. They're smart & sassy---just the way a diva should be!













Whipped Clean Italian Lemon Cream Foaming Body Wash by Gudonya TOO! A few swipes through it with your bath pouf produces loads of bubbles for a sweet & clean shower experience!






Crocheted lip balm holder with keychain made by Knitting Dreams. There are loads of different colors & styles in shops on Etsy, but I think these are such a cute little gift!




I have had this "hearted" for a long time. I think it is very sweet! It's a pocket mirror made by DC Designs.





I really adore knitted items. I think one reason for that is because I don't knit. This watermelon colored Knitted Pouch is among many knitted things I find so adorable! By evagodeva.




Another WhiMSy love item! I know, I know. But, I'm allowed. It's my blog. I can do whatever I want. HAHA! This quirky, but very unique item is called Plug Art. They come in different shapes & many different styles & this happens go along with the whole "diva" thing. It covers your plugs with class.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention. You're my favorite DIVA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now *that* is clever - the plug art! It never occurred to me to dress p those boring white plug covers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.