Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Get Jealous!


Look what arrived at 'WhiMSy love' today......"The oblivious cupcake is unaware of the envious glare of.....THE JEALOUS MUFFIN. "


I'm still feeling yucko. I can't sleep at night 'cause my ear hurts so bad. Meds aren't working. I will have to go to the doc again tomorrow I think. My girls are trying to cheer me up by making me flowers from Tinker Toys. They're so sweet!
I know what else will make me feel better! The Project Runway finale is on tonight! YAY!
Adios my crafty folks!

P.S. Remember that tree I showed you on one of the last posts? The one that is being carved? I just found out it is one of two diseased maple trees in the park. Instead of chopping them down they are creating something beautiful from them. Isn't that neato?

3 comments:

  1. Well, you may feel crappy but you don't look it!
    Hope your ear gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous! I feel like a cupcake with no frosting. Love the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your girlz are so sweet.
    Hope you are feeling a little better.
    I think that is so lovely about the trees, such a refreshing alternative to cutting them down.
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.