Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Healthy Hiatus

Hi blog friends,
I'll be taking a little break from blogging to get myself back into a healthy state. I can't seem to fight off the sickies. I thought I got better after having that nasty ole ear thing, but it's back & it brought some other friends.

And on a more serious note, my little 3 year old was taken to the hospital Friday night as she was screaming & crying about her tummy hurting & she seemed in a lot of pain. She ended up having surgery! She is now appendix-less but doing well.

We may be having an Easter egg hunt in a hospital room this year. That should be creative fun! So, needless to say, I'll be spending most of my minutes with my sweet Pazely.
I'll be back soon! Have a splendid Easter!

13 comments:

  1. Oh....ouch! Poor thing! Hope she's doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Nikki,
    I hope you feel better soon!
    Have a wonderful Easter!
    Blessings,
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you both will be on the mend soon. Happy Easter to you and your family.
    Best- Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. hugs and kisses to sweet pazely! i trust she makes a full and speedy recovery! i'm off in the morning so am taking a hiatus to blogging as well!

    will check back with y'all in a week or two!

    get better soon!!! (both of you!!!) lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a time you all are having, I remember my first Easter with my daughter and my hubby had the flu so we missed it entirely. It is so scary and stressful when the little ones go to the hospital via ER etc. Hope she and you will both be doing well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i will be praying for you all this easter. and hope that you find the rest you all seem to need.
    i bet you coulds find some interesting hiding places for eggs in a hospital room

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I'm glad you took her to the hospital and that she is recovering well.

    Best wishes for your health too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so sorry about your illnesses! The appendicitis thing hurts-- poor baby! Hope you're all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you feel better and your little one is okay. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope everyone is happy and healthy very soon!! Hope it was a happy (and memorable) Easter : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH NO! You have been having a lot of challenges lately. Olivia sends Pazely her love!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh sweet Nikki, big HUGS.
    Hope pazley is doing better as are you. My sis in law had a serious op this week too so we have been running back and forth to hospital so understand a little.
    hope you had a great easter
    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  13. OHMYGOSH!!!
    Hugs and kisses to Pazely!
    big hug to Mom!!... I pray you both heal quickly.
    love ya.
    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.