Thursday, June 12, 2008

Celebration S'mores!!

Smores are one of my most favorite things in the world! Today the girls & I invited some friends over for some afternoon indoor smores. We're kicking off the upcoming days of summer fun!!!I'm planning a few projects & fun ideas each week for my girls & I'll be sharing them here, so stay tuned. I know you'll want to play along with us!


  • Click HERE to find a link to the Hershey's S'mores website---full of recipes (including a s'mores milkshake!!), games, fun facts & crafts.
  • For more insight into this super yummy treat, visit Wikipedia.
  • S'mores History & Stories has a really cute bit about "How Girls Make S'mores vs. How Boys Make S'mores".

Yay for sticky delicious treats!!!

UPDATE: I have been asked by several people where I got my indoor s'mores maker. I have had it for about 5 years & received it as a gift. I've looked online at several large retail stores & they are hard to find! I did find a link HERE for a search I did on "s'mores" at amazon.com & I came up with several options!

3 comments:

  1. i loved making smores when i lived in the states! nothing much ever melted, but i still had fun making them! when we went camping in our RV, u could buy smores kits in the camping store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That s'mores set up is awesome! I have to get me one of those! Also, that last photo is cookbook worthy. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove smores! What is that thing you are using to make them inside and where do I get one? I have seen people make them in the microwave but I like the crispy outside of a toasted marshmallow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.