Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crutches Are Hot.

I just thought this was odd. In my Flickr account the photo with the most views--at 946 views as of this blog post --is not a cute photo of my awesome handmade goods. Nope. It's not even a wacky-silly mugshot, a snapshot of some cupcake crafty goodness, or even a pic of one of my droolworthy recipes. It's of me...with crutches. I find that very odd. Is this the new rage? Are crutches a hot commodity nowadays? Do these props cause such a sensation that I should be using them in every 'WhiMSy love' merchandise photo shoot now? I just may do that.....



**Thanks Deanie Weanie for letting me borrow your crutches...

10 comments:

  1. This might TOTALLY freak you out, but I was reading the other day that the most popular posts on Flickr had to do with fetishes. I remember crutches being on that list. Odd, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's not the crutches. It's just a gorgeous pic of YOU!

    That's why people keep hitting it. :)

    Love the music on your blog. It's great. Makes me feel all happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy cow, that is so funny. and even funnier that you actually did shoot some shots with them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too funny!
    (or silly. or both).

    Hope you've had a great week.

    Sylvia C.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG - this is too funny a little odd but too funny, I think it may be cause you look so hot in the piccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's popular cause you are so darn cute! Love the "marketing" research though. Always thinking outside the box, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. ha ha!!!! crutch fetishes LOL!!! I think it is your pretty face :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haa haa and you actually took pic.'s with the crutches. I can always count on you to make me smile holy cow! ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just may have to post some random crutch pictures on my blog now to boost my ratings. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.