Saturday, November 1, 2008

Holiday Sneak Peek!!

Only for you, my blog friends!! Here's the 2008 WhiMSy love holiday card! The nifty & super adorable desserts on this card are waiting to give sweet greetings! The ensemble includes: a bundt cake, a frosted & sprinkled sugar cookie, a fruit cake, 2 candy canes, a slice of pumpkin pie, a peppermint candy & a pink frosted Christmas cupcake (a reference to last year's card).

The card can be left blank or I can type this greeting inside. I've got 5"x 7" cards & will soon have notecard sets available for sale later in the week.



And here is this year's ornament. Made from felt, ribbon, vintage fabrics & vintage buttons, these owlies are stuffed with a wee bit of puff to give them a plushie feel. I made two different styles. They're about 3 inches tall. And, they're awful nice & would love to be a part of your holiday decor!

The card & ornaments can be purchased in the shop tomorrow! Thanks for peeking & have a super duper weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, CUUUUTTTTEEEE! I love the little owlies. They would look so perfect on my desk at work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the green owl the bestest! Pink stitching and everything, very cute!! Yay for owls and sweet treats! ;O)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.