Thursday, October 23, 2008

I....

I found this on Marmadaisy's blog. It's fun to do....

I am: a dork.
I think: I’ll stay in my pajamas all day today.
I know: I am loved.
I have: the most beautiful girls in the whole wide world.
I wish: I could make a living crafting.
I hate: housework.
I miss: the fluttery butterfly tingles in your tummy when you’re first in love.
I fear: heights.
I hear: my girls playing upstairs.
I smell: pumpkin pie.
I crave: pumpkin pie.
I search: for pumpkin pie.
I wonder: about my birth father.
I regret: nothing.
I love: to laugh.
I ache: because I just started working out at a gym. Oh, the pain...
I am not: a pessimist.
I believe: that children are our future. Teach them well & let them lead the way.
I dance: like a goofball.
I sing: silly “dork beats” all day long.
I cry: rarely, but probably should more.
I fight: to keep my house clean. (I fight with myself, you see. It's a constant internal war.)
I win: at being full of giggles. (That doesn't make sense, but I couldn't think of anything else.)
I lose: my keys & cell phone ALL the time!
I never: want to swim with sharks.
I always: befriended the "unlovable".
I confuse: my hubby.
I listen: very well.
I can usually be found: playing (with crafty things, on the computer, with my girls, etc.)
I am scared: of spiders.
I need: to get more organized.
I am happy about: the person I am becoming.
I imagine: that someday I'll be an old wrinkly lady still rockin' it with my crafty self.






In case you hadn't noticed---yesterday I added a link list in the sidebar to all the tutorials on my blog. It's right under the music playlist. The most recent tutorials will be listed first. Thanks for everyone's input & opinions! I included about 3 or 4 recipes, but don't plan on it being a "foodie" tutorial. Mostly crafty. But, I had to include the best of the best of the sweet treats. (I'm working on getting the little graphic perfected.) So anyway, ENJOY! Tute on!

6 comments:

  1. Fabby - what a fun list. I think we were separated at birth! :)

    I crave pumpkin pie all the time...

    http://www.toothpastefordinner.com/120802/pumpkin-pie.gif

    :)

    Have a good one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tutorials link! I love how easy it is to find them! P.S. I love your blog header!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks jingle!
    That was actually one of my first attempts, just recently, at computer doodling. It was silly fun to make!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a really touching list. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey Nikki - got your email the other day sorry I didn't reply bad blogger babe.
    Love this such a great idea, I have tagged you so check out my blog.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. omgosh did i write this? well i could have. i so feel that internal war.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.