Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Introducing...Recipe Cards!

I have been wanting to make recipe cards for almost a year. I'm just not knowledgeable in all that spiffy computer graphics & design stuff. (Someday though!) I couldn't wait any longer. I figured I DO know how to cut & paste & doodle....& that's how these recipe cards came to be. I LOVE how they turned out! They'll be making their crafty debut at my holiday bazaar this weekend.



The pack features 8 recipe cards, with 2 of each doodle: a cupcake, cookie, ice cream cone & slice-o-pie. And hey, they're PERFECT paired with a fork easel!





They'll appear in the shop on the 7th! Just in time for some last minute holiday shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Those are such cute little cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those cards! What a wonderful idea! I want to make some now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They Look great !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.