Saturday, December 27, 2008

Lights & Sleddin'!!

I love looking at holiday lights & sledding. And in the last 24 hours I've gotten to experience BOTH! Wheeeeeeee! Last night Mr. WhiMSy love & I took the girls on a spontaneous visit to see some really neato lights. Have you ever heard of those businesses or houses all decked out in lights---& then you tune your radio to a certain station & the music & lights are in sync, flashing & lighting up to the beats & rhythms? It's quite cool! I had never done it before until last night.

And FINALLY I got to go sledding. It's a good thing, too, because the weather is supposed to "warm" up & all the snow will be slush. We had so much fun! My bum was icy cold! We came home to hot cocoa & a toasty sit by the fire.
For the rest of the day I'm going to sit back, watch movies & get to stitchin' some new owlies for the shop. I'm working on the cutest Valentine owlies that will be available once the shop opens up again on January 2nd!
Hope you're having a fabulous weekend & staying warm & cozy!

1 comment:

  1. An ACTION self potrait - while sledding?!?? You are my blogging HERO!

    Sounds and looks like the winter merriment continues in the WhimSy household. :)

    Can't wait to see those valentine owlies...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.