Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Owlie Love.

I LOVE Valentines Day! And I'm super excited to share my latest owlie creation with you. I've used vintage fabrics on BOTH sides, vintage buttons & under one of its soft wings it holds a little bit of love, in the form of a heart made from stiff felt.



The back of the owlie is actually one of my favorite parts. The vintage fabric is sorta velvety & the color is like a rusty pink, if that makes sense.
I'm also busy stitchin' up this owlie to share in the shop update January 2nd. He's kinda naked right now, but he'll be perfect for the Valentine holiday, & even Spring!It's fun to have these little guys around again. OH! And look what I found while cleaning my art studio last weekend. haha! (Last one. For reals this time.)

11 comments:

  1. Lovin the Valentines Owlie!!! And once again, I've spent almost an hour poking through your song playlist! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, yes. It was a very good choice to keep them around!

    Hope you're having a great day!


    Sylvia C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so cute! I might stop by your shop and look around when you're open! :-)

    Have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy- i can't resist hearts... when are these little fellas up for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the heart tucked in. they do look snugly. love that love day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charming lovey owl! I absolutley adore the owlie I won from you and keep it very near my sewing area!
    Best wishes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's it! I'm officially in love with owls...
    Especially that green one.

    IfatArt

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute!!! happy new year to you and your family! here's to more crafty goodiness from you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. forgot to say - award for you at my place!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.