Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Goodies for Me. Goodies for You.


Yesterday was my first day back to having a few hours of mommy time in the morning. After dropping BOTH girls off at school & working out with my pally wally Tia, I scooted off to my favorite antique mall. I'm looking for newspapers to resurrect THIS ITEM into the shop. (They'll be a bit different, with their petals made from vintage newspapers instead of current periodicals.) After not finding what I was looking for, you better believe I didn't leave empty handed. Oh, sweet vintage fabrics, lovely trims & old buttons....you are my weakness...
Did you see what else is in the shop again this year---just in time for Valentines Day? THIS CARD.
And because I'm such a big fan of that lovely holiday, I'm having a giveaway!! Stay tuned for tomorrow's blog post!

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I just made a bunch of newspaper flowers myself! Great minds think alike, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.