Monday, February 9, 2009

Week in Review: Feb 2-8

Mostly this week was full of craftin' new items & custom orders. And cooking up a feast for my once-a-month (yeah, it used to be "once-a-week") dinners that I host & cook for a local Teen Challenge group. I think I might have to blog later about the meal we had. The guys were weirded out when they saw the combo they'd be eating, but then they ate it. And it was good.
Click on the picture for more details & info.

OH! I was asked how I create the Picture Mosaic. For those who don't know, it's a service of Flickr. On the top of your Flickr page you'll see some headings: HOME, YOU, ORGANIZE, CONTACTS, GROUPS, EXPLORE. Click the little arrow next to "EXPLORE" & scroll down to "Flickr Services". Click on that. Under "Featured Third Party Flickr Apps" you'll see fd's Flickr Toys. Click on that & find the "Mosaic Maker". The layout I do for my week in review is the 4x4 with larger center.

4 comments:

  1. I usually just lurk and I've never commented, but I wanted to say thanks for the explanation on the mosaics. I love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once a week for a big meal like that DID sound like a lot!

    I hope your week is off to a great start!

    best,

    Sylvia C.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you had a fun week! I love how you are wrapping it up for us!
    XO
    ~Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Every time you do, I do a little happy dance. For reals.